Thursday, December 13, 2018

Planning Activities- Table of Contents

In my magazine there are several different articles. I am listing articles that are related to the main article. These articles are going to include food, exercise, and athletic articles. The articles will be placed every couple of pages to give the magazine variety. I will be using a couple of photos for the table of contents. I think I will use about 3-4 different pictures that will vary between food, fitness, beauty, and my interviewee. I will use multiple different pictures because in all of the top line magazines that I had researched, each of the table contents had pictures to represent some of the articles in the magazine. I will be using the Segoe UI Semilight font because it resembles the other magazines the best and it is also a good font because it is an eye-catcher and is easy to see. The following articles will be in every issue of the magazine: We asked you, a local article, a Budget article, Letter from the Editor. My exercise articles are on pages 30-31, 33-34, and 47-48; My food articles are on pages 19, 75-76, and 91-92; my athletic articles are on pages 37-38, 41-42, and 61-62.

No comments:

Post a Comment