Thursday, April 18, 2019

Final Submission

For my final submission I had a few changes to my magazine.

Cover Page:
For my Cover Page, I moved the title of the magazine further up so that I could move the subtitles off of my cover model. I also got rid of the blue glow that was around the title because I think it looks better just with a black outline. I changed the color of the light green subtitle and the black subtitle so that the colors were able to stand out more.

:
 Table of Contents:
I kept the Table of Contents the same from the third quarter submission.
Article:
For my two page article, I justified the text so that it looked cleaner. I also moved the words off of the pictures so that it didn't look so cluttered. I also adjusted the page numbers so that they were on the outside of the pages to look like a normal magazine. I also added the 'Sota Wellness branding to the bottom of the article so that it is in uniform with my other group member's magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment