Tuesday, April 2, 2019
CCR Draft #3
During this project, my production skills have grown tremendously. Throughout this project I have learned how to do many things. Before starting this project I did not use Microsoft Publisher very often, matter of fact I think I only used it once before this project. I am certified in Microsoft so I knew how to work with computers and the majority of the technology before this project. I did not know how to Photoshop before this project came along. I found it very entertaining photo-shopping my picture so that it would turn out the best way possible. At the beginning of the project I knew how to edit pictures and add text to them to make them look like posters, but towards the end of the project I was very familiar with the softwares like Microsoft Publisher, Word, and Adobe Photoshop. During the middle of the project, I found it easier to edit my picture and text for my cover page in Microsoft Publisher because there are better text font and text art options compared to the Photoshop software. During my interview with Taylor, I had a lot of fun. I learned a lot about Taylor that I didn't know previously. I also think that our group worked well together. We each were able to do our magazine issues on activities or people we were interested in. Overall, I think that I have developed many editing and photoshop skills for this project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment