Friday, March 29, 2019

CCR Draft #2

My magazine engaged the audience by providing lifestyle and fitness tips through various articles. By having several articles that discuss fitness and health, my magazine is able to engage the target audience. The articles are for several different ages ranging from young adults/teenagers to people that are in their mid 40s to early 50s. The workouts can be done by any of the readers that subscribe to my magazine. The goal for this magazine is to reach out and help people strive to live a happy, healthy life. My magazine also engages the audience by having sponsored athletes and celebrities posting weekly or monthly ads on social media accounts. This helps to engage the audience because it brings the reader to the website that has the featured article with the athlete or celebrity. In these articles, the athletes or celebrities are giving some insight on how they stay in shape and are giving the readers some tips. These tips may include a healthier diet or a different way of working out. I intend to distribute my magazine by utilizing digital print techniques and methods to help publicize my magazine. Through the digital print techniques I strive to develop a website that will give you on the scoop for the month or for the new issue of the magazine. This website will have links that will allow the readers to print out the addition of the magazine that they wish to read. I would also put links on the website that would take the reader to a featured article with "sneak peeks". I would also use social media platforms as a way to distribute my magazine. I would set up several accounts that would be run by managers of my magazine. These social media accounts would also have celebrities that would currently be working for the magazine and being sponsored by the magazine. For my marketing plan, I would put my magazine on stands at the grocery store and would put them on coffee tables at hair salons or nail salons. I will use social media platforms like twitter and Instagram to market my magazine, internet ads, and to use print ads.

No comments:

Post a Comment